10 Best Low-Investment Business Ideas
Are you having sleepless nights thinking about how to arrange funds for financing your business idea? While setting up shop can be an uphill task, it does not mean that one cannot start off with a modest capital. Today, it is possible to become an entrepreneur overnight if you have a workable business plan and are prepared to devote your time and effort to it.
Top Low-Investment Business Ideas That You Can Consider:
- Partnering with a dropshipper: Managing inventory can be costly but without it, running a business smoothly is not possible. However, you can consider a dropshipping model where you tie up with reliable third-party suppliers that will store, package, and ship orders on your behalf. This way you only need to get orders from customers; you have no responsibility of handling the products.
- Cloud kitchen/bakery: If you have excellent baking or culinary skills, why not put these to good use? Cloud kitchens are the order of the day especially with the pandemic having stopped us from going out for family dinners to fancy restaurants. All you have to do is come up with an exciting menu, create an online website and encourage those in your neighborhood to order for meals that you can either deliver or have them pick up from you.
- Custom T-shirt designing: This can be an excellent way to start earning money online if you have a creative streak in you. You can design and print t-shirts, tote bags, hoodies, etc on demand while entrusting their packaging and shipping to a third-party supplier. Even if you cannot design on your own, or you need more hands to increase your revenues, you can always hire freelance designers from sites like Upwork or Fiverr.
- Become a life coach: If you have had a lot of experience in your life through fighting personal battles and overcoming hardships, you can consider becoming a life coach to offer direction, advice, and guidance to others struggling with issues.
- Online book store is a perfect business idea for someone who has a passion for reading literature. It is a low-investment business because you can always start off by selling books that you own.
- App creating services are in high demand because almost everything in our life these days is dependent on apps on our smartphone. So, if you are someone who enjoys creating solutions for businesses to streamline their operations, you can start your own app developing enterprise. To give you ideas of what sort of app you could create, the finance sector is always up to date with the latest trend and it is very lucrative. Discover here the best stock trading app in uk.
- Craft classes: For those who are good with their hands, teaching crafts online can be a lucrative way to earn revenues with almost aero investments. You are free to curate and sell DIY kits or offer courses for keen students through Skype and Zoom.
- Interior decorating can be an excellent option for anyone with an eye for details and a great décor sense. You will find most people do not have the money to hire top-of-the-line interior decorators for doing up their homes
- Creating digital products like courses and music is unique but can offer you generous returns. These do not have production or shipping expenses; you only have to identify a product that can cater to a clientele and that is good enough for the customers to pay for downloading it.
- Freelancing or selling your services can be a good way to start a business without needing capital. You simply have to devote some hours in a day to sell services like fitness coaching, content developing, site designing, or even house cleaning.